Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010 Tour Series - Dublin

On Saturday night I took part in the second round of the Tour Series wearing my National colors. Man, was it an experience. Totally different course from Belfast and I really loved it. Half was cobbled, half smooth tarmac and a crowd cheering you on the whole way around.

The race broke up from the first lap and I spent my time bridging up through groups - I had a lot of fun and the closest type of racing and can compare it to is cyclocross racing. I had created a video blog talking through it after the race, but for some reason, I can't get it off the camera :(

Many thanks to everyone who was out cheering us on - it may have looked like I was suffering (and I guess I was) but it was a good type of suffering :)




Pictures are from Keith Arkins

No comments: